From: Kirk Ismay <captain@netidea.com>
To: Rudy Godoy <rudy@kernel-panik.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:22:27 -0800
Subject: Re: lletters and tux4kids

Rudy Godoy wrote:
>Hi Kirk, I'm happy to announce you that while talking with tux4kids
>developers they asked me to have lletters be integrated on their
>project since I've asked about using more graphics, which are missing
>for some languages, and some media that they are already working on
>having an unified source for all the projects they have.
>
>I'd like to know if you are ok with this so we can upload the current
>code to their svn repository and start working there.

So your proposing moving the lletters code repository to a svn project
on tux4kids? I'd be ok with this as long as I can retain commit access.

>btw, I'll be releasing the gtk2 port on Debian in the next week.

I just checked in a gtk2 port into the lletters project cvs.

My next todo items are:
* SVG graphics support
* Better sound support, including mp3 & ogg format (looking for
suggestions). I was looking at gstreamer, but that might be overkill.

Has tux4kids standardized on an audio library for other projects ?

--
Sincerely,
Kirk Ismay

--