Re: Metapackages review: junior-games-gl

Oops.  I forgot to suggest tags for these:

On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 15:13 -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> neverball
> neverputt

These are provided by one package: neverball.

> slune
> trackballs

I've discussed this with my 7yo girl and 11yo boy, and am still having
trouble making up my mind.  I don't see them play slune much.  I think
the controls are a bit hard for the younger kids.  Neverball, neverputt
and trackballs have some really difficult levels in them, but they each
have levels that are easy enough to be enjoyed by the youngest members
of the family.  I find the neverball/neverputt menus a bit confusing to
navigate, but with some help, the kids get used to it.

So I'd tentatively say neverball and trackballs are suitable for
junior::core, whereas slune belongs in junior::extra.

Ben