Metapackages review: junior-games-gl

Currently in debian-jr in the junior-games-gl category:

junior::core

gltron
- the better of the two tron-type games for kids
tuxkart
- there is also torcs, a more "serious" racing game
planetpenguin-racer
- everyone loves this one!

junior::extra

armagetron
- more features than gltron, but a bit more difficult to play
bzflag
- difficult for the younger kids, requires a network, but those of our
family who do play this love it
torcs
- younger kids will need some help from older helpers to get started, as
the menus are a bit complex, but the basic controls are simple enough
for younger children to enjoy

New games just added in junior-games-gl 1.8:

neverball
neverputt
slune
trackballs

Am I missing any?  Any comments on my junior::core vs. junior::extra
choices?

Any comments at all on any of my other reviews? ...

*tap* *tap* *tap* ... Is this thing on?

Ben