Re: [proposal] Simplified junior tags & debtags-based replacement for metapackages

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 12:35 -0500, Sam Hart wrote:
> I can think of many situations (especially where hardware is suspect) that you
> wouldn't want to include any Open GL apps whatsoever.
>
> Now, if there is some other tag elsewhere where you can specify this, then
> it's a moot point.

Yup.  It's the interface::3d tag.

That reminds me, until we have tools that make this simple, I'll have to
include some sample recipes in junior-doc for special kinds of junior
install, including 'install everything except interface::3d'.

Ben