Re: Seeking new maintainers for these orphaned packages in Debian Jr.

Ben Armstrong escreveu isso aí:
> These packages which are currently included in Debian Jr. have been
> orphaned.  Any takers?
>
> [NEW] nettoe (#274026), orphaned yesterday
>      Reverse Depends: junior-games-text

Hello Ben,

I've already read something about Debian packaging, made some tests, and
and want to actually learn it.

I could maintain nettoe, if the is no problem with it. I'll only need
someone to write my changes do the repository (sponsor me, isn't that
the term?).

Regards,

--
Antonio S. de A. Terceiro <asaterceiro@inf.ufrgs.br>