Re: Document

Actually, doesn't seem so very strange for me. I personally get on average
only 0.19 (viri) and 0.20 (spam) *processed* per minute (with peaks at
around 10 per minute for spam)... but that's only because I deliberately
throttle down my incoming traffic.

I could conceive someone with significantly more mail than me (with a
beefier mail server) getting much more.

BTW, here's my stats:
	http://stats.samhart.net/mail/

(and yes, it is running Debian ;-)