Easy installer for the x86

Good Afternoon Ben,
Why is it difficult to develop a decent easy installer for the x86?
If I am asking the wrong individual, please refer me to the appropriate
person in charge of answering these types of questions.
I am willing to lend my support in this phase of development.
Good software should operate seemingly bug free.
This is a topic that few programmers are willing to discuss, when dealing
with these issues.
It's time to stop pointing fingers and just develop robust code, to coin a phrase.
Thank you for your time in reading this email.

Thanks.

Cordially,

Patrick Sadler

--