Re: Replacement for Abiword: LyX? Openoffice?

On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 15:59, Sam Hart wrote:

<snip>

> Like I said, over at Tux4Kids (site currently down, see mirror
> geekcomix.com/tux4kids/) we thought up something like that a while back.
> We just are undermanned and need more developers.

Sure it's down?  IT looks like the .org fugliness is hitting again.

I can reach it from the University of Arizona campus.

			Harry

> --
> Sam Hart
> University/Work addr. <hart@physics.arizona.edu>
> Personal addr. <criswell@geekcomix.com>
> Alternative <criswell@tux4kids.net>
> end

Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder
Hmcgregor@osef.org, (520) 661-7875 (CELL)
Open Source Education Foundation, http://www.osef.org
A non-profit tax exempt charitable organization