Re: Tux Paint alpha available

Bill,

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 03:19:50AM -0700, nbs wrote:
> You can get it (or just see screenshots) here:
>
>   http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

Looks neat.

> It can now draw with the paintbrush, with the rubberstamp, with
> the line tool, and with the eraser.  It includes a nifty and, IMO, attractive
> interface, and has lots of sound effects.

I'm just building it now (well, in fact I have rattled off some very
rudimentary Debian packages) and will try it out over the next week with the
kids and get back to you with comments.

> It's not too bad, though, for two evening's worth of work, if I do
> say so myself! ;)

:)

Thanks.  I have been looking for a kids' paint program for some time.  So
far, nothing really fills the gap.  I hope this project succeeds in doing
that.

Ben