Tux Paint alpha available

You can get it (or just see screenshots) here:

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

It can now draw with the paintbrush, with the rubberstamp, with
the line tool, and with the eraser.  It includes a nifty and, IMO, attractive
interface, and has lots of sound effects.

There's still a LOT missing, though:

  * Can't open or save!

  * Can't use the text tool

  * Can't draw shapes  (circle, square, etc.)

  * "New" and "Quit" don't ask for confirmation, yet

  * "Undo" and "Redo" may still be buggy (they don't seem to be, though!)

  * No "Magic" tools are available yet  (special effects, like blur & smear)

  * Can't print   [ ugh, this will be a doozy! ]

  * Doesn't accept any command-line options.

It requires libSDL, SDL_image and SDL_mixer.  (Eventually, sound will be
optional at compile-time as well as at runtime, so SDL_mixer will end up
being an optional dependancy, as with most of my other SDL stuff.)

It's not too bad, though, for two evening's worth of work, if I do
say so myself! ;)

-bill!