[adamm@galacticasoftware.com: Need a sponsor for some packages...]

I notice Adam lists yiff among his packages needing sponsorship.  There's
a neat 3d flight simulator game searchandrescue which I'd love to include
in junior-games-3d, except it depends on yiff which has been orphaned.  If
Adam is going to fix up yiff, I'd very much like to see him sponsored by
someone soon.  Any takers?

Ben
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

I am stuck in NM queue for a record time now!!!! The max time
has been 31 days but I beat it:

Received application2001-12-14
Advocate algernon
Advocate CheckPassed on 2001-12-14
Application Manager Assigned None Assigned

It's 2002-01-16 so 33 days and counting.....

Anyway, I expected a faster turn around time on this so I
adopted some packages that were not maintained for years...
I have packaged them and some were uploaded but had bugs [like
missing -fPIC].

The packages are:

gtml
jikes [not ready yet - will be soon]
libhoard
libjsw
saml
xshipwars
xshipwars-images-st
xshipwars-sounds-st
yiff

One fully functional and bug free package is lpe. Gergely Naggy
was kind enough to sponsor this package, but he has a slow
connection and I don't want to bother him too much :-]

I had my key signed by Steven Robbins so I'm just waiting for
bureaucracy to process a bit faster...

I have all of these packages in an apt-get ready directory on my
http server and I would like to have, at best, one person to UL
all these packages for me to incoming. I _will_ be loosing my
high speed internet in about 1 month [moving across the street]
so I would like to have _ALL_ bugs fixed in all of these
packages and have these packages in unstable by then.

Thanks,
Adam Majer

PS. I don't want to give out my IP here so that I don't get 500
uploads of the same package -- well, just in case.. :-]

--- End Message ---