Re: Installing Debian Junior PC

Dear list, this is my first attempt to install Debian Junior.
I have installed a fresh Sid installation on an old 486DXII. I have
continued to install the junior-doc package. The documentation seems to
suggest that the package task-junior would give me the full system.

If I do apt-get install task-junior I get:

  task-junior: Depends: junior-arcade but it is not going to be
  installed

This seems odd to me, because I would expect task-junior to provide that
package...
If I continue to do apt-get install junior-arcade I get:

  junior-arcade: Depends: bugsquish but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: madbomber but it is not going to be installed

Again, these seem to be individual games. Apt-get install madbomber
gives:

  madbomber: Depends: libsdl-mixer1.0 but it is not going to be
  installed

Apt-get install libsdl-mixer1.0:

  libsdl-mixer1.0: Depends: libsdl1.1 but it is not installable

It seems that this goes on for a bit.
My question is: should I just go ahead ans dig into these dependencies
and install everything, or am I missing some obvious thing which will
prevent all that?

Thanks a lot!

--
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.nl>