Re: Boy it's quiet?

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 09:26:36AM -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 02:09:51AM +0100, John Gay wrote:
> > Just wondering if anyone is still here?
>
> Yeah.  I'm still here.  Swamped with other things in life.  But to tell
> the truth, the spring air is stirring my blood a bit and I'd like to see
> some life breathed back into this project again.  Who's still with me?
> Seems I have lost some key members and I haven't seen much in the way of
> contributions lately.  (Mind you, for a "fearless leader", I haven't done
> much to inspire contributions myself.)
>
> The next thing is to fill out the jr- packages some more from our list and
> get a working "debian jr. menu" together.  And as always, if the list
> needs revisions/additions from what we have in Debian already, or if
> anyone wants to pick up an ITP or orphaned package, be my guest.  For
> instance, there's lletters which was forwarded to the list recently.  Any
> takers?

I have taken over lletters a week ago - forgot to check this -jr list
back then. I am ready to upload the new upstream version real soon. As
far as packaging other things, I am eager to help out. My daughter is
now 15 months old, she seems very interested in playing with the
computer, so I have a vested interest in this project now :)

Gopal.

--
Gopal Narayanan <gopal@debian.org> <gopal@astro.umass.edu>
Debian GNU/Linux Developer