Re: Boy it's quiet?

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 02:09:51AM +0100, John Gay wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone is still here?

Yeah.  I'm still here.  Swamped with other things in life.  But to tell
the truth, the spring air is stirring my blood a bit and I'd like to see
some life breathed back into this project again.  Who's still with me?
Seems I have lost some key members and I haven't seen much in the way of
contributions lately.  (Mind you, for a "fearless leader", I haven't done
much to inspire contributions myself.)

The next thing is to fill out the jr- packages some more from our list and
get a working "debian jr. menu" together.  And as always, if the list
needs revisions/additions from what we have in Debian already, or if
anyone wants to pick up an ITP or orphaned package, be my guest.  For
instance, there's lletters which was forwarded to the list recently.  Any
takers?

Ben