Re: A new project and a general question

> I'll have a look at your project. I've been doing some experimenting with a few
> old boxes at home, but so far it has been very hit-N-miss as I only have a
> slight clue what I need but have been collecting info for over a year now.
There is not much to see for now but a basic system is in place that
allows creating a root filesystem (for nfs export) from standard
Debian packages (basically: uncompressing base2_2.tgz, a few deb,
"fixing" some files and it's done).
Code is available from sourceforge cvs (I don't have the url handy but
sourceforge.net/projects/plume has explanations about cvs).

> Thanks for your contributions and I would be very interested in reading you
> paper once it's finished.
It will first be in french (since my primary target speaks french) but
I will translate the "final" version. (french version should be ready
for May 30th, expect the english one 10 days later).

Regards,
	Frederic

--
Frederic Peters <fpeters@tiscalinet.be>   « Le travail a été ce que l'homme