Re: What about programming

I don't think that they will not develop free softwares, look at me ! My
second year project is the developpement of a graphical interface for
children, my sources are available on www.debian4kdis.fr.st !
So if you contact, for example, a french university in June to prepare a
project with Debian (that's a good point), you could find a group of
students which will be interresting ! My project was suggested by my algo
teacher.
Finaly, I think this project is really interresting to make, so I will
contact my algo teacher to suggest him it.

Hugo.
|              Hugo Rimbert 		|
| 	 Second Year Student in		|
| 	IUT of Computer Sciences     	|