Fwd: Re: brave-gnu-world: debian-jr

This a forward from Georg, author of Brave-GNU-World.  He seems
intersted in doing a write up of debian-jr.  Any help answering the
questions is appreciated.

[snip]

Hi Pat!

 || On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:52:07 -0600
 || Pat Mahoney <patmahoney@gmx.net> wrote:

 pm> Hello Georg.  You may remember me; I asked you to do a write up
 pm> on Pliant for Brave-GNU-World.

Yeah. I needed to think about it but the name sounded familiar.

 pm> Once again I thank you.  I have another topic that is interesting
 pm> to me and I hope you will consider doing a write up of it.

It is indeed interesting. The normal way would be to fill out the BGW
standard questions (appended below) and mail them to me...

 pm> Thanks.  And keep up the good work on Brave-GNU-World.

Thanks. I'm trying. ,-)

[snip]

Regards,
                Georg

Brave GNU World standard questions:
-----------------------------------

 * What is it?

 * Who would use it?

 * Why would they use it instead of similar projects?

 * Special features/strengths?

 * Special problems?

 * Who is working on it?

 * Plans for the close and distant future?

 * Do you need help? If so: of what kind?

 * Interesting/fun stories that might juice up the story?

 * Website/FTP addresses?

 * License?!

 * Standard documents to read in this context?

 * Anything you would like to see mentioned?

 * Answer to a question I forgot?

NOTE:
 Everything you want me to read should be attached to the
 mail, because very often I will take my mail with me and read it
 where I don't have access to the net.

--
Georg C. F. Greve <greve@gnu.org>
the monthly GNU forum in English, German,

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Pat Mahoney	<patmahoney@gmx.net>

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for
reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."
                -- Albert Einstein