Re: Hello

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, RIMBERT Hugo wrote:

> Hello,
> we're french and we are doing an interface for children. We are new on the
> mailing list, but we hope you be interrest in our project.
> For more information, and if u speak french, go to www.debian4kids.fr.st
> The code is made with tcl/tk will appear on this page...
My French is limited, but what I see looks interesting, especially the
part about the evolving interface. How do you intend to achieve this
evolution?
Would this involve some sort of common frameworking, where if a child
shows increasing proficiency in an educational game, related areas gain
depth? (It hasn't been that long since I read The Diamond Age...)
Like, if a child is getting good with a typing tutor, add keyboard
shortcuts to apps; if they are getting good with a mouse control game, add
extra features to a painting program.
If not, let me know, because I've just made myself excited with the
prospects :)