Re: logo idea :)\

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 10:28:04PM +0800, Peter Crystal wrote:

> I took your image and mutated it back to the idea i originally had :)
>
> http://people.debian.org/~darke/debian-jr.jpg
>
> infact SynrG has asked me to help co-ord this logo thing, so if everyone
> has no objections i'll collect the submissions on my debian page and
> put up a nice gallery of them (submissions to darke@debian.org :)

I forgot to add,

what i'd like to do with the image is get an ink imprint of a kid's hand
(so there is just the really raised areas), scan that in, and
'cartoonize' that, with a bigger swirl,

you hopefully you get the idea :>)
\
and why am i so keen on this project being successful. I have 6 kids,
and they all love computers, and i want them to use something
perfect for them.

peter 'darkewolf' crystal
--
darke@debian.org