Re: logo idea :)\

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 09:35:23PM -0700, Nicolas Lopez wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 12:20:50PM +0000, prytherch@talk21.com wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > >Have a handprint with the debian swirl embedded into it.
>   Kinda like
> this(http://kbob.penguinpowered.com/~nick/gfx/debian-jr/handprint-1.gif) but
> cleaned up more?
>   There are a few other images in the directory. The .xcf for the handprint,
> two different hand scans, and the Debian logo .xcf.gz for convieniece.

I took your image and mutated it back to the idea i originally had :)

http://people.debian.org/~darke/debian-jr.jpg

infact SynrG has asked me to help co-ord this logo thing, so if everyone
has no objections i'll collect the submissions on my debian page and
put up a nice gallery of them (submissions to darke@debian.org :)

peter 'darkewolf' crystal
--
darke@debian.org