Re: PR, artwork

  Hi there, I'm a new subscriber.  I was idly lurking on the IRC, when
SynrG came and asked for suggestions for a Debian-Jr logo.  I was then
hit by the "Yeah, good idea!  I like it!  When will it be ready?"
syndrome.

  So I hope my suggestion will appeal to a more graphics-oriented mind
than mine, 'cause I really am no graphist.  What about a kid-like
crayon-drawn Debian swirl with a kid-like handwritten Debian word next
to it?  Just an idea, of course, but it fits the criteria SynrG talked
about on the IRC (sorry I didn't read the archives...), which are
1. something to relate to Debian 2. something to relate to kids.  I'm
afraid it doesn't fit the "Must appeal to a broad range of age"
criterium.  Maybe someone could patch it to fit that one?

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Qu'est-ce qui est jaune, qui pèse deux cents kilos et qui chante ?
Un canari.  Belle bête, pas vrai ?