Packaging 3D 'tux' games

I did try building tuxAQFH and tuxkart which Jeff recommended, and ran
into two problems:

1. the current 'plib-dev' and 'plib1' are built against XFree86 3.3.6
   and I have 4.0.1 on my system.  I had to apt-get source these and
   build them against XF 4.0.1 before I could compile either tuxAQFH
   or tuxkart correctly.  I have filed a bug against plib-dev.

2. tuxAQFH crashes constantly, but I have a non-woody mesa (binary-only
   NVidia drivers) so I am highly suspcious of that.  once, it
   thoroughly locked up my X server.

While tuxkart doesn't crash on my server, I never did get either my
game controller or my mouse working with it.  To tell the truth, I didn't
try very hard.  I'm sure it's something simple I missed in the docs.

Anyway, given that my X drivers for 3D aren't even in Woody (and in fact,
can never be because they are non-free) I don't think I am the right guy
to package these.  They both look really cool though, and I think whoever
takes them on will have some fun with them.  Anyone?

Ben