Re: Call for new maintainers, application managers

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Ben Armstrong wrote:

) I have also been told that applicants are handed out to managers as they
) come up on the queue, so it's not as if we'll be able to focus
) specifically on Debian-Jr applicants.  Still, what we contribute to
) handling the NM backlog trickles back to Debian-Jr, as each successful
) applicant is another potential worker for the group.  (Indeed, if the
) applicant is seeking your advice on where to help out with Debian ... I
) don't see the harm in throwing in your own personal bias :)
Well, a couple of weeks ago one of the debian-jp maintainers asked on
-devel if the other debian-jp developers could get priority in the nm
queue and he was basically told yes, if he acted as their AM.
)
) Ben
)

--
"The Information Superhighway made it possible for the average person
to find out what some nerd thinks about Star Trek"

http://lit.compsoc.com/
http://www.litsu.ie/