Re: First day of school -- Debian Jr. wishlist

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 12:53:41PM +0000, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> It's the first day of school and so my mind quite naturally turns to
> Debian Jr.  We haven't really put a roadmap together yet, but we do have a
> consensus that we at least need to start packaging things.  So I'm putting
> together a little wishlist now from the Debian-Jr archives and have set a
> short-term goal for myself that I'll at least get one new package into
> Debian over the next month.  I encourage others here to do likewise.
> Don't worry if you're not a maintainer yet.  We'll find sponsors for you.

[snip]

> - leocad
>   - how is it coming with determining whether there are licensing issues
>     that would prevent this from going into Debian?  Pat?  Mike?

I'm waiting for another reply from someone at ldraw.org...  I'll try to
resolve this asap.

> Did I miss anything that has been discussed over the last several months?
> Or does anyone have anything new to add?

I hope everyone knows of tuxtype.  It is already packaged for woody, not
sure if it's in potato or not.

--
Pat Mahoney	<pat7@gmx.net>

linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
(ksh@cis.ufl.edu put this on Tshirts in '93)