First day of school -- Debian Jr. wishlist

It's the first day of school and so my mind quite naturally turns to
Debian Jr.  We haven't really put a roadmap together yet, but we do have a
consensus that we at least need to start packaging things.  So I'm putting
together a little wishlist now from the Debian-Jr archives and have set a
short-term goal for myself that I'll at least get one new package into
Debian over the next month.  I encourage others here to do likewise.
Don't worry if you're not a maintainer yet.  We'll find sponsors for you.

- lletters
  - My 2-year-old is playing with this right now, and I notice the
    first time it loads the image it is veerrry slow.  She doesn't
    have the patience to wait for images to come up before pressing
    another button.  I am sure this is fixed in a later version.  Has
    someone taken over this package from Lalo Martins yet?  My
    recollection is that he gave it up for adoption.  And I thought
    someone spoke for it, but I haven't seen anything new yet.
  - Checking the website, http://lln.sourceforge.net/, I find the
    latest version is 0.1.9, which now has support for sound.  We
    only have version 0.1.7 in woody.

- glogo
  - Having taken a brief look at this package, I like it, and I'd love
    to package it myself.  I haven't announced an ITP yet, as I simply
    haven't had the time.  If someone else can do it immediately, feel
    free, otherwise, I expect to have some time later this month to do
    it and will announce an ITP when I do.

- gnomekiss
  - Jeff Waddell says he has a working personal .deb of this.  However,
    I don't see him in the Debian Developers Database, so I guess he'll
    need a sponsor.  Takers?

- tuxAQFH
  - again, recommended by Jeff

- tuxkart
  - yet again, recommended by Jeff

- gcompris
  - another one Jeff has a working .deb of and presumably needs a sponsor
    for

- stickers
  - another Jeff recommendation.  I've tried this one with the kids and
    they love it!

- typist
  - This is my package.  It now has a new upstream maintainer with whom
    I have recently been in contact.  I'll be packaging his latest and
    uploading it later this month for sure.

- leocad
  - how is it coming with determining whether there are licensing issues
    that would prevent this from going into Debian?  Pat?  Mike?

Did I miss anything that has been discussed over the last several months?
Or does anyone have anything new to add?

Ben