what's up

  Well, I'm just checking in to see how things are going.  That, and to
mention my requests for sponsorship on debian-devel.  I posted Stickers and
missile command, both might be concidered for Debian-Jr.  Also, I would be
willing to package more Debian-Jr type stuff, if somebody else would
maintain them.
  Keep up the good work everybody.

  - Nick Lopez
    kimo_sabe@atdot.org
--
"The thing is: trying to be too generic is EVIL. It's stupid, it
results in slower code, and it results in more bugs."