Re: Translation of computerchannel.de article posted to our site

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> Thanks again for your work on this, Max, and to all the others who helped
> edit the translation.
Regarding to translation I would like to ask if there are any volunteers
to translate the Debian-Jr to German.  I did the translation of the
first pages but it might be outdated now.  Our firewall permits me to
access CVS and my time strain permits me to do the work in time.  So
I hope there will be someone who signs responsible for the translation.

Kind regards

         Andreas.