ssystem/openuniverse

If I already posted this, sorry.  It is taking a very long time to get
to the list.  I have no idea what happened.

Addition to "Packaged":

Education - ?

Ssystem/Openuniverse

A solar system and celestial body viewer, Ssystem uses OpenGL models of
the planets and various other objects.  A 3d video card is recommended,
but it is quite useable (at ~3fps) on my P133 machine.  The interface
is a bit difficult and confusing.

Ssystem has been discountined and Openuniverse started from the same
codebase.  I hope and assume that the ssystem maintainer will package
openuniverse.  Screenshots of openuniverse show that it has a gui in
the form of a side panel.  http://www.openuniverse.org/

--
Pat Mahoney	<patmahoney@gmx.net>

"We waste so many moments standing on convention"
                -- Nick Hexum