SDN Developer (f/m/d) at IONOS SE in Berlin
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
* Developing and supporting our high performance SDN Stack of IONOS Cloud using a range of diverse technologies.
* Designing new features and adopting new technologies (both hardware and "Software defined") on different components of the SDN Stack.
* Cooperating with other teams to ensure the smooth integration of the new SDN features in IONOS Cloud.
* 3+ (5+) years of software/system development experience.
* Proficiency in C.
* Deep knowledge of IPv4/IPv6, TCP networking protocols.
* Experience with the GNU toolchain (gcc, gdb, make, etc.), git; proficiency in Linux CLI.
* Understanding of Linux kernel routing, bridging, etc.
* Experience with other Networking-related technologies like Open vSwitch, OpenFlow, VXLAN, VRF, eBPF.
* Experience in Linux Kernel internals.
* Experience in virtualization technologies like KVM, QEMU, VirtIO.
* Proficiency in Linux system administration and automation, including writing code in Python and/or Golang.
So, you're a geek or a nerd? Here at IONOS, you'll be in good company. Any colourful skin-art? Whatever floats your boat. Passionate about technology as well as putting a smile on the customer's face ? Be you - with us at IONOS!
Developers with less experience (Juniors) may apply here: https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/223973/620141/1662370124/3
Developers with more experience (Seniors) may apply here: https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/223991/620141/1662370166/3
Developers who want so focus on quality assurance may apply here: https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/223990/620141/1654598439/3
If unsure, feel free to apply on all 3 positions. Details about the jobs will be clarified during the application process.