[JOB] Drupal Developer - Rockville, MD
Are you a creative, innovative, driven developer that wants to be a part of
something BIG? Our client is an award-winning web application development
company that is doing cutting edge and unique work in the areas of global
health, education, emergency preparedness and international development.
Their clients include: USAID, NIH, Centers for Medicare and The Johns
Hopkins School of Public Health.
Dedication to quality and customer satisfaction allows us to deliver the
most well-respected sites and applications in our industry. They offer a
competitive package with health care, short and long term disability, and a
401k matching plan. They also offer an annual bonus based on company and
individual performance. They foster a strong commitment to our employees
with a solid work-life balance through flex-time, monthly paid leave time
for community service activities, happy hours, picnics and a holiday party.
This is a full-time, on-site, salaried position located in Rockville, MD.
While they would prefer to stay around the 110k range, they will entertain a
higher salary for an exemplary individual.
* At least 3 years of Experience with back-end Drupal module development
* Skills in LAMP (PHP) / MySQL development
* Experience with Apache Solr or equivalent
* Experience with other open source development environment is a plus (e.g.
subversion, Trac, Red Mine)
* Skills in theming are a plus
* Interest in Mobile Application Development
* Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
* Adaptable to new technologies and learn quickly
* Demonstrate a high degree of creativity, productivity and the ability to
integrate solutions with 3rd party contrib modules
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to
communicate effectively at both a technical and non-technical level
* Strong interest in open source and open source CMS systems
Apply: To be considered, please submit your resume and salary requirements
to email@example.com - Full client and job details furnished to
qualified applicants. Your information will be held in the strictest of
confidence and will not be submitted anywhere without your consent.