Berlin: Engineer for Hardware and Embedded Software (renewable energy)
We, a small company in Berlin, Germany, in the field of renewable
energy, are looking for a person with experience in hardware development
and good skills in embedded system development. Work can be done on base
of free-lancing for six to twelve months or with a permanent contract.
- co-development and design review of a analog/digital measurement board
- co-development and/or selection of free and non-free software for the
- co-development and selection of free and non-free software for the ARM
- good knowledge of ADCs, counters, OPAs and how they behave in
- C, AVR assembler, optionally Python and ARM assembler
- have you ever heard about Emdebian "Crush"?
- German or English required, optionally French or Spanish
Please just send your resume! And feel free to ask me privately, if you
like to know further details.