Re: RFS: jnr-ffi/2.2.13-1 [Team] -- ava library for loading native libraries without writing JNI code

Hi sun min,

Le 24/05/2023 à 07:39, sun min a écrit :
    I have not looked at the package yet, but does the upload fix #976521
    and #923440 (which should be merged, by the way)? If so, one should
    mention it in the changelog.

    Also, please write if changes were needed or not for the upgrade of
    Standards-Version.

    Pierre

Hi,Pierre:

#976521 and #923440 were caused by a test case called testBooleanFromInt.

The upstream version 2.2.13  has discarded this test case, these two bugs should be marked as fixed.

Then this could be done in the changelog, acknowledging the issue is solved :)

I'd bettor not touch the Standards-Version , because I can't find a good reason to upgrade it .

We should declare compliance with the current Standards version if it is met, mentioning in the changelog that no changes were needed, so that upgrading the Standards version is quicker in the future (looking at the checklist in the Policy). This is also a good signal that the package is quite correct.

Best regards,

--
Pierre