Re: RFS: jnr-ffi/2.2.13-1 [Team] -- ava library for loading native libraries without writing JNI code

I have not looked at the package yet, but does the upload fix #976521
and #923440 (which should be merged, by the way)? If so, one should
mention it in the changelog.

Also, please write if changes were needed or not for the upgrade of
Standards-Version.

Pierre

Hi,Pierre:

#976521 and #923440 were caused by a test case called testBooleanFromInt.

The upstream version 2.2.13  has discarded this test case, these two bugs should be marked as fixed.

I'd bettor not touch the Standards-Version , because I can't find a good reason to upgrade it .