Re: I would like to join the team

Hello Adrian,

Cc-ing you as I am unsure you have already subscribed to this list, will stop doing so next time.

Le 29/09/2022 à 00:57, Adrian Gallo a écrit :
Good morning,

I am interested in joining the team.

Welcome! Have you already submitted a request to join the Salsa group?

It is always good to have new contributors.

Where can I start as a new contributor?

What are your technical skills and how much do you know about Debian packaging? Are you familiar with Java build systems?

You can have a look at the Maintainer dashboard of the team [0] to see the current issues with the packages of the team. For instance you can see the bugs in the packages in the table ``Bugs, security issues and Quality Assurance Checks'' and try to tackle some of them.

If you are unfamiliar with the Debian workflows when it comes to Java software, you may see [1] and the references therein. Actually, this is a good start which can override my previous paragraph!

Please let us know if you have any question,

Pierre

[0] https://udd.debian.org/dmd/?email1=pkg-java-maintainers%40lists.alioth.debian.org&email2=&email3=&packages=&ignpackages=&format=html#todo
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Java/Packaging