Re: service-wrapper-java 20 releases / 6 years behind

On 6/7/22 5:12 PM, Pierre Gruet wrote:
Hello,

Le 05/06/2022 à 18:27, zzz a écrit :
This is a dependency of the i2p project that I work on.
If there's any maintainer available to bring it up-to-date,
I'd really appreciate it.

I gave it a try tonight, packaging version 3.5.50. I guess it is OK, the main thing is probably that the src/bin/sh.script.in has been renamed to src/bin/App.sh.in, and a file src/bin/App.shconf.in has been added alongside. I felt like I could ignore it, do you have any opinion about it?

Fantastic, thanks.
Those files are just sample startup scripts, we don't have any use for them.
We have our own startup script adapted from their example long long ago.
zzz