Re: Kotlin: looking for a DD to review/upload

Le 2021-05-07 14:55, Phil Morrell a écrit :

I disagree on the version numbering. As described in README.source and
the commit messages for the watch file, this is the standardised format
for MUT support in uscan, admittedly more often seen in javascript.
There is an alternative, checksum '1.3.31+~cs1.11.13', but that does not
support uscan --download-current-version which is needed until we can
bump them all to their latest tags.

If the '+' is required, maybe mangling the kotlin version would work?
Something like this for example:

  1.3.31~bootstrap+~cs1.11.13

Emmanuel Bourg