Re: OpenJDK 8 archive re-entry

Hi again,

I’ve asked over time again, but other than the “can we keep it out of
bookworm?”, which, of course, is a yes, I’ve not got any feedback yet.

> In the meantime I also prepared an 8u292-b10-1… found lots of issues
> even… but will wait uploading it until it was ACCEPTED into unstable
> because then the buildds can do their job, instead of me needing to
> do builds for each architecture… I’m building it for testing locally
> right now.

I’ve uploaded corresponding builds to the “lts” (and “wtf”) component of
http://www.mirbsd.org/~tg/Debs/debidx.htm (wheezy/jessie/stretch/buster/
bullseye), and to https://launchpad.net/~mirabilos/+archive/ubuntu/jdk
(precise/trusty/xenial/bionic/focal), for amd64 and except trusty+ i386,
so if anyone wants to have a look or use it already… feel free to ☺

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Infrastrukturexperte • tarent solutions GmbH
Am Dickobskreuz 10, D-53121 Bonn • http://www.tarent.de/

Mit dem tarent-Newsletter nichts mehr verpassen: www.tarent.de/newsletter