Re: [RFS] libreflections-java

Hi Andreas,

Le 02/09/2020 à 11:01, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi Pierre,
>
> On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 01:22:41PM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
>> I have worked on the initial packaging of libreflections-java, which
>> lies in the Salsa repository
>>
>> https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/libreflections-java
>>
>> Could someone please review and sponsor it when time permits?
>
> Thanks for your work on this package.  I wonder about the remaining
> JAR file
>
>     src/test/resources/jarWithManifest.jar
>
> in the source package.  While its definitely primitive and just contains
> "pack/empty.class" as binary content my bet is ftpmaster will stumble
> upon this.
>
> What do you think?

Thanks for looking at this package!
I neglected to remove this jar because it was (almost) empty and unused,
but you are probably right.

I have just packaged version 0.9.12+dfsg, which is the same without the
jar. As expected, the build is fine as well.
You may find it in the Salsa repository.

> Kind regards
>
>        Andreas.

Thanks again,
Pierre