Re: [RFS] libreflections-java

Hi Pierre,

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 01:22:41PM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
> I have worked on the initial packaging of libreflections-java, which
> lies in the Salsa repository
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/libreflections-java
>
> Could someone please review and sponsor it when time permits?

Thanks for your work on this package.  I wonder about the remaining
JAR file

    src/test/resources/jarWithManifest.jar

in the source package.  While its definitely primitive and just contains
"pack/empty.class" as binary content my bet is ftpmaster will stumble
upon this.

What do you think?

Kind regards

       Andreas.