Upgrading freehep to latest upstream (needed by cdk and probably others)

Hi,

I was digging through CDK to get the R interface running (see my other
mails here on this list).  I just found another clue that cdk-depict is
missing.  When inspecting cdk source I've found:

  libcdk-java.poms:# depict requires freehep-graphicsio-* 2.4 (Debian has older)

This made me wonder about the status of the freehep-* packages that did
not had a new upload since the move from Alioth.  It seems the new version
of freehep can be found at

    https://github.com/freehep

and the structure of the classes has changed a bit (like
freehep-graphicsio is now freehep-vectorgraphics).  I wonder whether
we should follow upstream freehep to support recent software.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de