Re: Updating gradle to 6.4.1

The task actually exists, I found out that the cause of the error was the version of gradle which we have(4.4.1) It can't build or detect tasks in build.gradle.kts files. I have explained the issue in detail here : https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/admin/-/issues/16

Me and my teammates Samyak and Manas would like to have a discussion with you on this and kotlin. Will it be possible for you to join #debian-android-tools this thursday at 14:30 UTC for our weekly meeting ? Please let us know.

Thanks!

Raman Sarda
theloudspeaker.home.blog