Re: Looking for advice about json-simple 3 transition

On 2020-05-14 11:27, Gilles Filippini wrote:
> I think I could try this indeed. Would a versioned 'Breaks' field
> listing the few reverse dependencies be useful then?

No, this is not needed, libsimple-json-java upload for v3.0.0 shouldn't
be any different from the other uploads. However, please explain the
situation in transition bug report prior to uploading
libsimple-json-java v3.0.0 to unstable. There might be other gotchas,
thus it's better to ask for release team guidance.

Best,
Andrius