Re: jax-maven-plugin_0.1.8-1~exp2 has rejected

Hello,

Am 19.11.19 um 09:23 schrieb Mechtilde Stehmann:
> Hello to the list,
>
> to fullfill the policy I will repack the orig.tar.gz of the package above.
>
> How ist the best way to do so?
>
> Should I do a new start to prepare the new package
> jax-maven-plugin_0.1.8+dfsg-1~exp1?

I believe the canonical way of repacking upstream tarballs is to add a
Files-Excluded paragraph to debian/copyright and then you can use uscan
to repack the tarball.

https://wiki.debian.org/UscanEnhancements

If you have to repack the tarball for DFSG reasons then 0.1.8+dfsg-1
should be fine, in case you want to upload to unstable. If you really
wish to upload to experimental then 0.1.8+dfsg-1~exp1 is also ok.

> How can I work on at salsa.debian.org/java-team/jax.maven-plugin?

Just push the repacked tarball to the Git repository?

Regards,

Markus