Re: Prepared update libyaml-snake-java

Hi,

Am 14.09.19 um 21:44 schrieb Mechtilde Stehmann:
> Hello,
>
> Succesfully I build an update version 1.25.
>
> The repo is under
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/mechtilde/snakeyaml
>
> you can also find it under
>
> https://people.debian.org/~mechtilde/SnakeYaml
>
> I hope to get some feedback
>
> Kind regards

I think the package looks good. You don't need to append the +ds in this
case and I suggest to just package it as 1.25. I didn't spot any obvious
regressions while reviewing the debdiff but new versions of snakeyaml
caused build failures in the past, so I would check if everything is
alright. You can find reverse-dependencies with

	 reverse-depends -b libyaml-snake-java

The tool reverse-depends is in ubuntu-dev-tools. There are other options
like using dak but this one doesn't require any fancy privileges.

Markus