Re: Feedback on OpenJDK jpackage tool early access builds

Hi Dalibor,

With my Debian Java maintainer and jdeb contributor hats I'm very
interested in reviewing the jpackage tool (and I would probably
contribute if the project moves to Git as part of Skara).

Where is located the jpackage source code in the OpenJDK repository?

Emmanuel Bourg