NatTable, ready for review and upload

Dear all,

Since I am not able to run the tests at build time, I guess they will
not run in the CI pipeline either.
Therefore, I think it is reasonable not to include the tests in the package.

The package is thus now ready for review and eventually upload, if
someone wants to sponsor it.
Feel free to have a look at https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/nattable.git.

Best regards,
Vincent