NatTable, running tests

Dear all,

I managed to build the tests, and now I am trying to run them during the
packaging process with pbuilder.
For information, I use xvfb to run the tests on a virtual X server.
The last issue I encountered is that some tests (I would say a
significant fraction) seem to require a session manager:

[junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
[junit] SWT SessionManagerDBus: Failed to connect to
org.gnome.SessionManager: Could not         connect: Connection refused
[junit] SWT SessionManagerDBus: Failed to connect to
org.xfce.SessionManager: Could not             connect: Connection refused

Any idea of how to solve this?

Best regards,
Vincent