Re: New Package JVerein

Hello

to package jverein I stumble from one problem to the next.

I take the pckage <hibiscus> as a template. I created a similar links file

I started to remove the shipped java libraries step-by step.

To remove bsh-core shows me the Error <warning: [options] bootstrap
class path not set in conjunction with -source 7
    [javac]
/build/jverein-ds3-2.8.18+ds/src/de/jost_net/JVerein/util/LesefeldAuswerter.java:25:
error: package bsh does not exist
    [javac] import bsh.EvalError;

I installed libbsh-java as build dependencies and this package contains
the the same jar file as I found in the upsteeam code.[1]

Where should I look? Can somme point me to the infos I need?

Please ask if you need more information

[1] https://github.com/jverein/jverein

Thanks in advance

--