Re: FOSDEM 19 Debian Java talk
- To: Emmanuel Bourg <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: FOSDEM 19 Debian Java talk
- From: Hans-Christoph Steiner <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 13:46:52 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Le 30/01/2019 à 22:59, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :
>> I thought it was worth a blog post too, as a follow up to your talk:
> Nice, remember the Java Team also has its own blog , that might be
> nice to announce the FOSDEM talk there. It's just a matter of updating
> the blog repository , the update is published automatically by a
> Gitlab trigger.
>  https://java.debian.net/blog/
>  https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/pkg-java-blog
Ok, based on the git history, it looks like posts are just pushed
directly. So I just pushed my post there.
Based on the feedback from the publicity team, I'll wait for an update
from apo on his FOSDEM talk and include that in the post on bits.debian.org.