Bug#920802: ITP: caffeine-cache -- High performance caching library
Owner: Emmanuel Bourg <email@example.com>
* Package name : caffeine-cache
Version : 2.6.2
Upstream Author : Ben Manes
* URL : https://github.com/ben-manes/caffeine
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Java
Description : High performance caching library
Caffeine provides an in-memory cache using a Google Guava inspired API.
The improvements draw on the experience designing Guava's cache and
Caffeine provides flexible construction to create a cache with a combination
of the following features:
* Automatic loading of entries into the cache, optionally asynchronously
* Size-based eviction when a maximum is exceeded based on frequency and recency
* Time-based expiration of entries, measured since last access or last write
* Asynchronously refresh when the first stale request for an entry occurs
* Keys automatically wrapped in weak references
* Values automatically wrapped in weak or soft references
* Notification of evicted (or otherwise removed) entries
* Writes propagated to an external resource
* Accumulation of cache access statistics
This library is a new dependency of Apache JMeter (packaged as jakarta-jmeter).
It'll be maintained by the Java Team.